Saint Anselm College
A nationally ranked, Catholic, liberal arts college founded in 1889.
Enrollment Figures: Undergraduates: 2,000 men and women, representing 31 states and 8 countries. 91% reside in campus housing
Degree Offerings: Degrees: Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Third oldestCatholicCollegein New England andtheonly Benedictine College inNew England
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics at Saint Anselm College
- Small classes and a 12:1 student/teacher ratio
- Over 80 Academic Offerings
- Ranked 85 onthe2011 Forbes annual ranking ofAmerica’s Top Colleges
- Among Princeton Review’s 376 Best American Colleges, scoring high marks in theBest Campus Food (11th) and Most Beautiful Campus (17th) categories
- Housing: Guaranteed for four years to students who enter as freshmen with housing.
- Style: Traditional residence halls, suite-style, pod-style, townhouses, and apartments.
ThroughtheMeeliaCenterfor Community Engagement, Saint Anselm College mobilizes student talent and energy to assist 14 community partnerships and more than 30 community service agencies throughout Greater Manchester. Annually some 850 students, faculty, and staff volunteer more than 16,000 community service hours.
- Conference Affiliation: NCAA Division II, Northeast-10 and ECAC
- Men’s Varsity: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football,Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Skiing, Soccer, Tennis
- Women’s Varsity: Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball
Intramurals & Club Sports:
- Intramurals: Basketball, Flag Football, Floor Hockey, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Indoor Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
- Recreation and Sports Clubs: Dance Team, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey (men), Lacrosse (women), Racquetball, Rugby (men and women), Soccer (men and women), Softball (women), Swimming, Synchronized skating, Track/Field/Marathon, Volleyball.
Clubs and Organizations:
- With more than 80 student clubs and organizations on campus, students have opportunities to pursue virtually any extracurricular interest. Saint Anselm College offers many opportunities for leadership in which students take charge, have a voice, and make a difference.
- Campus clubs include: Abbey Players (Theatre Group), Campus Activities Board, Campus Ministry, Choir, Criminal Justice Club, Dance Club, Debate Society, Green Team, Jazz Band, Mock Trial, Model United Nations, Radio Flyers, Rescue Team, Student Government Association, Student Nurses Association, The Crier (Student Newspaper), Yearbook
Saint Anselm College
Office of Admission
100 Saint Anselm Drive
Manchester, NH 03102-1310
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., and 3 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 2 p.m.
Followed by a student-led tour of campus at 3 p.m.
We offer informational interviews with an admission officer at 9 and
10 a.m. Monday – Friday by appointment only.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.