Plymouth State University
Institution Type: Plymouth State University is a four-year Public University founded in 1871.
Enrollment Figures: 4192 Undergraduates, 1072 Graduate Students.
Degree Offerings: The university offers B.A., B.F.A., B.S., M.B.A., and M.Ed. degrees and the Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Education. Plymouth State is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, the New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission, and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Program-specific accreditations include the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, applied economics, management, and marketing; the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs of the American Medical Association (CAAHEP) for athletic training; the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) for social work; and the Society of Public Health Education and the American Association of Health Education (SOPHE/AAHE) for health education.
- Nationally accredited Business program offers a 5th-year MBA
- The only Meteorology major in New Hampshire
- Freshman Abroad program in Limerick , Ireland
- Rated one of the Top 10 Small Towns in America
- White Mountains of New Hampshire location
- Wireless Facilities
- Affiliations & Conferences: NCAA Division III, ECAC, Little East Conference, New England Football Conference, NECCWA (Wrestling), ECAC Northeast (Hockey), ECSC (Skiing – M & W)
- Men’s Teams: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Alpine Skiing, Soccer, Wrestling
- Women’s Teams: Basketball, Cheerleading, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Alpine Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming & Diving, Tennis, Volleyball
- Intramural: Basketball, Flag Football, Floor Hockey, Golf, Racquetball, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, 3-on-3 Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball
- PSU also sponsors over 80 clubs and organizations, as well as fraternities and sororities.