Institution Type: MCPHS is a unique specialty college committed to educating future health care practitioners and leaders. MCPHS-Manchester’s compact and convenient campus is located at 1260 Elm Street in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire. The newly renovated campus has the advantage of easy access for classes, state-of-the-art laboratories and quiet spaces for study.
Enrollment Figures: MCPHS-Manchester enrolls approximately 100 BSN students, 120 physician assistant students, and 180 pharmacy students in full-time year-round programs.
Degree Offerings: : Programs located on the Manchester campus are designed specifically for students holding a bachelor’s degree in another field looking to transition into the health care field.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS);
- 24 months, begins each January.
- Accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD.);
- 34 months, begins each fall.
- Postbaccalaureate Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN);
- 16 months, begins each fall and spring.
- MCPHS is one of the few private, free-standing colleges in the United States specializing in the education of health professionals, and has prepared more men and women for professional careers in healthcare than any other academic institution in the world.
- Modern, fully-equipped classrooms
- Classrooms equipped for two-way videoconferencing
- Multi-function patient assessment and clinical simulation labs, serving courses such as physical assessment, anatomy, and clinical medicine, which houses twelve patient assessment stations, eight clinical simulation stations, medical equipment, and anatomical models and specimens.
- A professional pharmacy practice/pharmaceutics laboratory which simulates a working pharmacy to introduce students to pharmacy operations and the role of a pharmacist.
MCPHS provides an array of services and programs to help students maximize educational opportunities — both within and outside of the classroom.
- Educational and personal counseling
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Students with disabilities
- Health care resources
- Student groups and clubs
- Student Government Association
- On-campus educational, social and cultural events
For more information about MCPHS-Manchester Student Life, please visit the following link: http://www.mcphs.edu/mcphs-life